Wow! How amazing do these DIY glow jars look?
Supplies you’ll need:
- glass jar
- glow sticks
- rubber gloves to protect your hands
- protective eyewear (recommended)
- glitter or a piece of tulle (optional)
This works 100% – however some tips below to make sure your jars turn out the best that they can!
- Be sure sure to make the glow stick glow first by cracking it. After they star glowing, then cut them open.
- Put the contents (carefully using gloves) of the glow stick(s) in a jar and shake put the lid on & shake the glow all over the inside of the jar.
- OPTIONAL: Add glitter to the jar. diamond dust works better than glitter. The finer the “glitter” the better! You can make a whole bunch for a night by a campfire. They’ll last for about 3 hours!
Full instructions can be found here.
One of the most common New Year’s Resolutions is to save more money. Why not take the 52 Week Money Saving Challenge and try this great idea to save a little more each week? After 52 weeks you should have saved over $1,300, enough for that little special something for yourself or someone special!
Find the printable template & instructions here.
How cute are these mini strawberry and cream Santa treats?
They look absolutely delicious and are super easy to make. All you need are strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate sprinkles (for the Santa eyes). Full instructions over at Leanne’s wonderful baking blog.
This simply blew me away! Some very creative use of broken flower pots to create some lovely miniature gardens.
Find more inspiration here.
Here’s a simple and clever idea using an empty soda bottle to create a beautiful cherry blossom painting! Simply dip the bottom of the bottle into some paint to create the cherry blossom flower effect!
This is just too cute. Look how happy the baby is to be able to help out with the chores! Here are the top 5 reasons you need to get yourself a baby mop onesie:
Teach your baby a strong work ethic early on in their life.
- Your baby will learn not to drop and waste food.
- Baby will get a nice workout, burn off energy, and do muscle toning. And sleep better too!
- Not having to clean your floors saves you time so you can spend it doing things you enjoy.
- Save lots of money on house cleaning costs.
Please note that this is just a joke and not meant to be taken seriously 🙂
A very cool idea from Zoe Vee Designs – using some old glass jars to create cool ceiling lights!
Have old corks from wine bottles laying around? Glue a few together to create a funky looking coaster!
Have some old suitcases laying around? Turn them into some useful and awesome-looking shelves with this simple DIY project.