Wow! How amazing do these DIY glow jars look?
Supplies you’ll need:
- glass jar
- glow sticks
- rubber gloves to protect your hands
- protective eyewear (recommended)
- glitter or a piece of tulle (optional)
This works 100% – however some tips below to make sure your jars turn out the best that they can!
- Be sure sure to make the glow stick glow first by cracking it. After they star glowing, then cut them open.
- Put the contents (carefully using gloves) of the glow stick(s) in a jar and shake put the lid on & shake the glow all over the inside of the jar.
- OPTIONAL: Add glitter to the jar. diamond dust works better than glitter. The finer the “glitter” the better! You can make a whole bunch for a night by a campfire. They’ll last for about 3 hours!
Full instructions can be found here.
Make sure you like Top DIY Ideas on Facebook to be updated every time we find a fantastic DIY tutorial from across the web!